1. I am a complete beginner. Can I do the Linguamuse exercises?
In order to do the exercises you should have at least an A1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). Ask your municipality about following language courses for beginners. There are also many language institutes that offer these courses. We wish you the best of luck!
2. When I consult the different language levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), I am not sure which level I have exactly. What can you do to help me?
Linguamuse offers a special service in order to determine your exact level, namely a language test via the telephone. Ask about our rates via email@example.com.
3. I have a B2 level. Will I still learn something at Linguamuse?
Of course! In Linguamuse exercises, the focus is not only on using correct sentence structure but also on typical word usage in everyday conversations. You will also receive a nice review of vocabulary, both for the private context as well as for the professional context. And aren’t you curious to find out what happens next to Nic and Lara? With tension, intrigues and a love story as the red thread in the story?
4. Can Linguamuse guarantee I will make progress when I complete the exercises?
If you read an episode, do the exercises and study the vocabulary lists once per week then we can guarantee that you will progress significantly! Tip: Verify your level before and after a ‘module’ at Linguamuse. Ask about the price of our telephone screening via firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. What is a ‘module’ at Linguamuse?
We offer different formulas: a minimum of 4 stories = an ‘amuse’. You will get acquainted with our method, a sort of mini ‘appetizer’. If you would like more results, then we highly recommend choosing a module with 24 stories.
6. How many episodes do I have to read in order to obtain a clear result?
We recommend practicing with at least 24 stories.
7. Will I learn to speak a language at Linguamuse?
Linguamuse helps you to improve the chosen language in a relaxed setting and to expand your vocabulary knowledge in that language. You will also practice the grammar in a fun and non-scholastic manner. Studies have in fact shown that this ‘informal’ way of learning is of undeniable value. We would also like to give you the following tips: practice the language with a colleague or neighbour. Ask to be corrected. Join a conversation table. Why not speculate in-group about the adventures of Nic and Lara? Verbal practice is a must! Either with a personal language coach or in a small group. In this way you will combine ‘informal’ with ‘formal’ learning, and this is the ideal match!
8. Is it possible to filter topics at Linguamuse? I am actually primarily interested in work-related vocabulary.
We chose not to do this. The concept is really a serial. Work and personal topics are intertwined. Just like in real life. You don’t always talk about work with your colleague’s, do you?
Requesting a subscription is very simple! Click on the formula of your choice and enroll. After that, you'll be guided by the system to the site of Mollie where you can pay with BanContact/Mister Cash. For more information, please read our terms and conditions of sales.
10. Is Djamel and Lara’s story fiction or nonfiction?
Of course it is a non-fictional story! But in the meantime you’ll learn a lot of useful and everyday language!
11. Do you have another question?
Don’t hesitate to send an e-mail to email@example.com.